Tuesday, 20 September 2011

"Breaking of Bread", By Rory Cassy


Posted by Picasa


Initially, I had an idea of what I wanted.  I put everything together in my way, but I just could not get the right picture.  But suddenly, when I was just looking through the camera lens, there was everything that I was trying to capture, and much more!  Just as in life we try to do things in our own way and we seem to miss the mark.  When God takes over everything falls into place!

There is so much to see’ in this image:
Broken bread risen like sin but now broken.
Seeds of promise, faith, potential.
Wooden table the cross, table of the Lord; the table prepared for me in the presence of my enemies.
Shadow of cross in the background the future church, bride, up ahead.
Bright shining light Holy Spirits presence.
Crumbs on the table is food for the Gentiles which also reveals great faith.
Base of glass planted firmly.
Twisted stem they that wait ( cleave, bind themselves as twisting) to the Lord will renew their strength.
Glass half empty His Blood poured out, but there is still plenty(grace)
The Cross it doesnt matter how full or empty your glass the cross will always be reflected.
The clouds His return with His army.
The sky Heaven awaits.
The ground soaked up His Blood.
The circle of the glass rim Eternity

His body broken so I can be made whole
His glass half empty
Mine is half full
Calvary shines
I reflect…….

No comments: