Thursday, 07 July 2011

"I Love You", by Cassia de la Hunt-James (5)

I love you because you made everything that I wanted
I love you because you made everything in the garden
And because you forgave us all of our sins
You protect me and you help me sometimes
Even in the darkness you protect me
The devil tries to hurt me, but I know you are with me
Sometimes I’m afraid and hide under my blankets when I sleep
But you love me and you know how to heal me
You come and fill me with your Holy Spirit every time I’m at church
I love you.

                                        By Cassia de la Hunt-James (5 years old)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a lovely poem Cassi, well done :)

de la Hunt-James Blog said...

Well, it's official - Cassia as had the most hits on this blog - well done little poet!