Tuesday, 02 August 2011

Heavenly inspiration

Are you hitting a wall when it comes to fresh ideas for your artworks? I recently heard some inspiring words that I believe are helpful for those who are currently trying to break through to new levels or depths in their creativity. I will paraphrase and trust you will share your own experiences and revelation.

I believe we should be aiming at flowing in Holy Spirit anointing, and constantly seeking revelation from the word and always wanting to hear God's voice for the now.

Lesley Lee reckons we should be refreshed in the garden, in the bridal chamber with our God. Then we will see from a heavenly perspective to usher in what God wants for now. Please visit her website at: www.lesleylee.co.za For a fuller explanation and the fullness of her heart. I believe she has some keys for artists now, and hope they help you break into the next level.

I personally feel that God births new inspiration out of that intimate place with him. I hope you are able to get there.

I pray you are currently pushing through with your creativity - allowing God to help you bring to life what he has for yhou and thbrough you for the church or the world.

Andrew de la Hunt-James
The Oasis Church
http://cre84life.blogspot.com
www.theoasischurch.co.za

No comments: